For SMS two-step verification
💡 Note: Users outside the U.S are strongly advised to use an authentication app instead of SMS as many carriers are not supported.
- Disable two-step verification by visiting your settings
- Under Two-step verification, click Disable two-step verification
- Enter your existing two-step or backup code and your password when requested
- Enable two-step verification and input your new phone number
- 💡Note: Remember to save your backup code! If you lose access to your phone number, you won't be able to recover your account without it.
To update your phone number in Applets, you'll have to visit the settings page for the service that's using the number. Just look for ⚙︎ Settings on the top right of the service page and edit your info. For instance, the SMS and Phone Call services both have options to change your number in their settings menu.