We’re sorry to see you go! If there’s anything we can do to help, please let us know. If you’re sure you want to leave IFTTT, here’s how you deactivate your account:
- Sign in and navigate to your account settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Deactivate my account
- Take a moment to tell us why you’re leaving, and enter your password
- Note: If you signed up for IFTTT via Google or Facebook login, you will need to first reset your password with your email address attached to your Google or Facebook account, and then you can use the new password to deactivate your account.
- Deleting your account cannot be undone. If you’re sure you want to delete your account, select Deactivate account
You can only deactivate your account via the IFTTT website. Deleting the IFTTT app on your phone will not deactivate your account.