A correct time zone setting means that Applets for the Date & Time service run when you need them to. It also helps us email you the right information at the right time if we need to get in touch.
To update your IFTTT account time zone:
- Sign in to your account settings.
- Under time zone, select the right one for your region.
- Save your changes by clicking Update settings.
To update your Date & Time service time zone:
- Navigate to the Date & Time service.
- Tap Settings in the top right of the screen.
- Then tap Edit connection.
To change the time zone in an Applet you’ve already turned on or created, you’ll need to update the Date & Time service as described above.