IFTTT account settings
Having your time zone updated for your IFTTT account helps us email you the right information at the right time if we need to get in touch. Here is how to update your IFTTT account time zone:
- Sign in to your account settings.
- Under time zone, select the right one for your region.
- Save your changes by selecting Update.
Applets using the Date & Time service
Your time zone in your IFTTT account is separate from the time zone used by Applets. If an Applet using the Date & Time service is running at the incorrect time, you can update your time zone by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Date & Time service.
- Tap ⚙️ Settings in the top right of the screen.
- Then select Edit connection.