If an Applet using the Date & Time service is running at the incorrect time, you’ll need to update your time zone in that service's settings by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Date & Time service.
- Tap Settings in the top right of the screen.
- Then tap Edit connection.
There is also a time zone setting for your IFTTT account in general. Having your time zone updated for your IFTTT account helps us email you the right information at the right time if we need to get in touch. Here is how to update your IFTTT account time zone:
- Sign in to your account settings.
- Under time zone, select the right one for your region.
- Save your changes by clicking Update settings.