If you’re having trouble accessing IFTTT.com, or if you’re being redirected to this page from IFTTT.com its possible that your IP Address has been mistakenly included on IFTTT’s blocklist.
To help us unblock you we’ll need to know your IP address. Follow the steps outlined below to find your IP address and open a support ticket.
Opening a support request:
- Start by opening a browser on your computer then follow this link
- Your public IP address will be displayed at the top of the Google search
- Copy your displayed IP address then click here to open a support request
- In the what can we help you with field choose "Help with your IFTTT account" then “Can't access IFTTT.com”
- In the Describe the problem field include your IP address