IFTTT is a platform that serves as an intermediary between hundreds of different services. How you get support largely depends on what type of problem you're having. Here are our guidelines on how to get the support you need.
Problems with an Applet or service
In most cases, following our guides on troubleshooting can help with common issues people face. If you still need help after that, follow the guide below.
- Do a search online for the problem, perhaps you're not alone! There may be tips others have shared, or solutions to problems people have posted.
- 💡Protip: Searching for [Service] IFTTT help is a good place to start.
- Check out the communities of IFTTT experts on Reddit and Hackster.io. You can search for your problem and even ask the community for help.
- 💡Protip: These are your best places for support with the more DIY features of IFTTT, such as Webhooks.
- Get in touch with the service's support. Most services on IFTTT have tools available to them to help diagnose problems, and many have guides on how to best use IFTTT in their documentation.
- Report a problem on IFTTT. We don't respond to all problem reports but we do track them for trends and will escalate as needed.
Many Applets on IFTTT allow you to rate them and leave feedback. This feedback gets directly sent to the Applet creator. Read our FAQ for more details.
Problems with your IFTTT account
Login issues, two-step verification, account access – all issues we'd be happy to help with. Check out our guides and send us a message if you still need help.
Need to locate an IFTTT account
Is there something running via IFTTT that you can't locate the account for? We can help you find it if you're not having any luck.