The PublicUrl and TemporaryUrl Ingredients create links that point to specific files involved in Applets.
- It is accessible to anyone with the link Url and it does not expire.
- You should use this ingredient if you intend to access the file via the Url at some point in the future.
- It is also accessible to anyone with the link Url, but it expires after 30 days.
- You should use this Ingredient if your Applet accesses the Url once and then no longer needs it.
- For example, if an Applet saves your Gmail attachments to Dropbox, the TemporaryUrl ingredient can be used since the Applet won’t need that link Url to be active after the attachment is uploaded to Dropbox.