To subscribe to IFTTT Pro with PayPal, you have two options:
1) Add PayPal to your Google Pay account:
- Set up PayPal as a payment method in your Google Pay account.
- Sign in to your IFTTT account using the Chrome browser.
- On the subscription payment form, choose to pay with Google Pay.
- On the prompt presented by Google Pay, select the PayPal payment from step 1.
2) Subscribe to IFTTT Pro annually via PayPal
If PayPal isn't available via Google Pay, it may not be supported in your region. In that case, you can follow these steps to subscribe to IFTTT Pro annually via PayPal:
- Fill out this form.
- IFTTT will send you a PayPal invoice within 24 hours.
- Once you pay the PayPal invoice, your account will be upgraded to IFTTT Pro (this could take up to 24 hours).
- For a limited time, you can set your own price at $24 USD or more for the annual subscription.
- The price you set will be honored forever, as long as your subscription continues.
- We are not able to offer refunds.
- If you subscribe using the PayPal invoice we send you and later you need to cancel your IFTTT Pro account, sign in to your IFTTT Pro account and reach out here at least a week before the renewal is scheduled. Once we’ve processed your request, IFTTT Pro access will be removed from your account. At that time, all but three of the Applets you created will be archived and all the Applets you created using advanced Pro features (queries, filter code, and multiple actions) will be archived.