There are countless ways to use the myriad of services available on the IFTTT platform but maybe one doesn't quite do what you'd like it to do. Here's how to suggest a new trigger and/or action for any of your services.
Before you begin, make sure that you're logged into IFTTT and the service you'd like to provide feedback for is connected to your IFTTT account.
New trigger suggestion
- Go to New Applet from your profile link on the top right
- Select ➕this and then the trigger service
- Scroll to the bottom and select Suggest a new trigger
New action suggestion
- Continue from where you left off in the New trigger suggestion above by selecting an existing trigger
- Select ➕that and then the action service
- Scroll to the bottom and select Suggest a new action
This feedback gets sent directly to the service owner. We don't respond to these but they're a great way for IFTTT and the services on our platform to better understand what we can do to improve.