If you're subscribed to the Pro+ plan you can use the multiple accounts feature to connect more than one Page to IFTTT and use them in your Applets.
For most services on IFTTT you'll be able to follow the on-screen prompts but with the Facebook Pages service there are a few steps we'll need to take to ensure the permissions for the newly added Page don't override the permissions for the Page or Pages that were already connected which may cause your Applets to become disconnected.
Steps to add additional Pages to the Facebook Pages service
1. After you've added your first Facebook Page, if you'd like to add another head to ifttt.com/facebook_pages/settings, then press the Add New Account button
2. Now click Edit Settings, instead of "continue as ____":
3. On the next screen, select all Pages you'd like to connect to IFTTT ticking all existing Pages and the new Page you'd like to add, then click Next:
4. Next, confirm that each of your pages is listed, and all permissions have been granted, then click Done:
5. Finally, select the new Page you'd like to add to IFTTT and click Update:
If you need to add more Pages in the future, you'll need to follow the same process above to ensure all Pages are granted the correct permissions.