It depends on the Applet, and how you're using IFTTT.
- If you found an Applet on IFTTT.com or in the app and think someone else would find it useful, you can share it by:
- Copying the link on the website
- Clicking the share icon in the top right corner of the Applet in the app
- If you've made a personal Applet via ifttt.com/create or in the IFTTT app, you can't publish or share it — it's just for you to use
- If you created the Applet within the IFTTT Platform, you can publish and share it
- You can still build private Applets via the platform tool. Nothing you build will be public until you choose to publish it
- You can unpublish an Applet you've built by archiving it