You may see us in your inbox for a few different reasons. You can visit your account settings to choose what types of emails you want to receive from IFTTT:
- Important alerts for your account: We strongly recommend keeping this checked. These alerts are sent out when an Applet or service needs an action from you to continue working, or if there's an upcoming change to a service you use that may impact your Applets.
- News, tips, features: We send out a monthly user newsletter to make sure you don't miss out on new services, helpful blog content, cool new collections, and more. We may email you new Applets we think you'll like, too.
- Promotions and discounts for products available on IFTTT: We work with hundreds of interesting partners. When one of them has a promotion or feature to share, we may email you if we think it's relevant to your interests.
- Join our beta: Opt-in to our beta communications if you’re interested in early access to new apps, features, and Applets. We'll only email if you’re a fit for a specific beta.
- Maker news, tips, and features: Only users who have signed up to use the IFTTT platform as a Maker will get these emails. They may feature tips for building great Applets, news about platform features, and other cool Maker opportunities.
- Partner updates ad announcements: Only users who have access to the IFTTT platform as part of a partner organization will get these emails. In addition to our monthly partner newsletter, we may send you important feature announcements, new opportunities for your service, and account-specific insights.
To manage your email subscriptions:
- Sign in to your account settings
- Go to Email communication
- Uncheck the box next to the type of email you no longer wish to receive
- Save your changes by clicking Update settings
Note: you may also receive email from IFTTT in the form of an Applet that uses the Email, Email Digest, Gmail, Office 365, or other email service. You can't unsubscribe from those by visiting account settings — instead, go to my Applets to find the Applet and turn it off.
One Email Applet many IFTTT users have turned on is the subscription to our blog. If you no longer want to receive blog updates, you can turn them off right from the Applet.
Here's a short video tutorial that shows you how to turn off Applets (including Email Applets), and how to opt-in and out of our email subscriptions.